At the end of every Leaders UNITE activity, the club supervisor will lead a reflection session for students. The supervisor should guide (not directly give the answer) students to come up with their own answers or address important patterns that arose during the activity. Although supervisors can think of any questions they want relating to the activity or patterns they noticed, here are a few reflection questions that can be used for any activity.
- How did this activity feel? Was it hard or easy?
- What was the easiest part about this activity? What was the most challenging?
- Did anyone step up as a leader during the activity? How?
- Did anyone keep track or time or other guidelines during the activity?
- What different leadership roles did you see during this activity?
- Did anyone feel like their voice was not being heard?
- How do you think you worked together as a team? What could you have done better?
- If you could do the activity over again, what (if anything) would you do differently?