- It gives a unique approach to leadership through engaging real-life scenarios
- It gives a chance to gain new perspectives through the discussions and communication with other schools around the world
- Through the setup of the activities, students will be able to monitor their own individual growth as a leader as well as their improvement in group dynamic
- The students will get plenty of volunteer opportunities within the community through volunteer opportunities presented by members of the club, assisting the elementary school branches, etc.
- The meetings are very relaxed, and the club activity schedule can be altered depending on the amount of time the group has
- The activities are fun, and can even be molded to fit something that the students are learning about or doing at school (just let the founder know, and she can make it work)
- The students will get exposed to other schools, their school systems, and even be able to communicate with schools in other states/countries to see their perspectives on leadership and similar topics