On behalf of Leaders UNITE, we would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. As 2014 comes to a close, we just wanted to share some words of inspiration for the upcoming year.
Hi everyone! After the huge success on the YAS project, we have lots more to come in December and January! Here’s some things to look forward to:
- YAS (You are Special) project round 2 starting from December 20th-December 26th.
- Look at previous posts to learn more about the YAS project!
- New Year goal setting/planning workshop.
- Spend a fun day with other members of Leaders UNITE while planning goals for the 2015 year. We will also discuss changes in education systems (including changes that make leadership more engaging), how to become a more prominent leader in a school environment, and do a few of the Leaders UNITE activities.
- Dates are still being confirmed, but they will be posted soon!
- Me Too project.
- This project will be announced fully in January of 2015. For now, it is worth saying that the project helps people realize that they are not alone in regards to discrimination, social pressures, etc.
We are very excited for all of the upcoming projects! We hope you all will get involved and bringing positivity to our community!