Hi everyone! Here is a list of some of the Leaders UNITE goals for the upcoming school year. We hope everyone will become involved with the many opportunities present and that we can help spread positivity and leadership throughout the larger community.
- Create YAS Facebook pages for all groups involved so that people can post YAS statuses to others within the community.
- Implement Compliment Card boxes in more of the schools involved with the club.
- Have more students create their own volunteer projects to post on the website and organize.
- Host a conference with some of the local schools involved with this club.
- Continue expanding Leaders UNITE to other schools.
We will announce projects and news events throughout the year, so stay up to date on everything through the website. Check the News page for the most recent updates, and we hope to see you all involved in the upcoming school year!
Hi everyone! After the huge success on the YAS project, we have lots more to come in December and January! Here’s some things to look forward to:
- YAS (You are Special) project round 2 starting from December 20th-December 26th.
- Look at previous posts to learn more about the YAS project!
- New Year goal setting/planning workshop.
- Spend a fun day with other members of Leaders UNITE while planning goals for the 2015 year. We will also discuss changes in education systems (including changes that make leadership more engaging), how to become a more prominent leader in a school environment, and do a few of the Leaders UNITE activities.
- Dates are still being confirmed, but they will be posted soon!
- Me Too project.
- This project will be announced fully in January of 2015. For now, it is worth saying that the project helps people realize that they are not alone in regards to discrimination, social pressures, etc.
We are very excited for all of the upcoming projects! We hope you all will get involved and bringing positivity to our community!