Here is the Leaders UNITE schedule for the 2015-2016 school year. We are doing things a little bit differently this year, but we believe that this schedule will more accurately portray the goals of the club as well as be more practical for a diverse amount of schools with different club times, resources, etc. If you have any questions regarding the schedule, feel free to email or contact email@example.com . We are excited for the upcoming school year and cannot wait to see what you all will accomplish!
Hi everyone! Here is a list of some of the Leaders UNITE goals for the upcoming school year. We hope everyone will become involved with the many opportunities present and that we can help spread positivity and leadership throughout the larger community.
- Create YAS Facebook pages for all groups involved so that people can post YAS statuses to others within the community.
- Implement Compliment Card boxes in more of the schools involved with the club.
- Have more students create their own volunteer projects to post on the website and organize.
- Host a conference with some of the local schools involved with this club.
- Continue expanding Leaders UNITE to other schools.
We will announce projects and news events throughout the year, so stay up to date on everything through the website. Check the News page for the most recent updates, and we hope to see you all involved in the upcoming school year!
I would like to introduce everyone to Miriam W. (pictured left.) Since Ivana is now in college, Miriam will take over the Cary Academy branch of the club. I would like to thank Miriam for all of the work she has already put into the club, and I look forward to collaborating with her more in the future. Stay tuned for some of Miriam’s ideas and contributions to Leaders UNITE!